What I do
Lorraine McCourt MSc, BSC (Hons), PgDip, MNCH (lic), GHR Reg., GQHP, NLP Master Practitioner, CEDR Accredited Mediator, EFT Practitioner.
Hi, For many years now I have been interested in what makes some people successful, while others (often with the best ideas) just don’t seem to create the future they want.
In 2006 wondering what I wanted for my own future, I found myself committing to a course in Clinical Hypnotherapy. This course led to others in the field of personal psychology and coaching. Combined with over 20 years experience of managing grant funding, implementing projects and managing public services, I have gained unique experience and skill set which allows me to work with:
- Corporate clients on project development, change management and mediation
- Individual clients on personal change, confidence building and trauma release
How I can help your business…
During my career I have:
- Secured over £50 million in grant aid for my clients
- Managed complex revenue and capital projects in the public and charitable sectors
- Determined the strategic direction of public services and led service improvements resulting in reduced front line costs and increased quality
- Led multi-disciplinary teams to deliver against common goals
- Negotiated in complex and politically sensitive situations
- Managed the selection and implementation of grants worth over €300 million through the Interreg IVA and Peace III programmes as Director of the Special EU Programmes Body
I therefore know what you need to focus on when you’re developing and implementing new ideas within your business within budget and on time. I also understand how to motivate and communicate for success in a corporate environment.
I create bespoke solutions for my clients designed to meet their specific requirements including timescales and reporting needs.
I offer a personal service. If you hire me - you get me. You’ll be able to reach me with queries large and small when you need to.
I will always make sure that you know how much progress is being made on your contract and am happy to discuss any issues you may have during our work together.
My goal is to make sure that I provide maximum value for you and your organisation, taking up the minimum amount of your time in the process.
How I can help you...
I work in a one-to-one situation in a variety of ways including:
- Life coaching
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Stress management counselling
I want to see everyone get the best out of life, free of limiting beliefs and anxieties. My work is focused entirely on the needs of individual clients, the issues they present and the desires and aspirations they have for the future. I work to help people get in touch with who they really are, create meaningful positive goals, build confidence and achieve more success and happiness.
I am a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists and the General Hypnotherapy Register and as such I adhere to a strict code of ethics and confidentiality.
- PgDip Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Control from the University of Ulster
- MSc Environmental Management from Stirling University
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry 2:1 from Queens University
In order to develop the necessary skills to help you, I have invested in the best vocational training available and have the following qualifications:
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- Prince 2 Project Management Practitioner awarded by CIPFA.
- NLP Master Practitioner certificate awarded by Paul McKenna, Richard Bandler and John La Valle focusing on setting and achieving goals, change management, removing limiting beliefs, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Nebosh Certificate in Health and Safety Risk Management.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis awarded by Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Training Academy, Regents College, London.
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice awarded by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma awarded by the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills awarded by Queens University Belfast.
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner Certificate Level 2 awarded by AAMET.
- Reiki Master Practitioner certified by UK Reiki Federation.