What is hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis can make it easier for you to do things you want to do and stop doing things you don’t want to do e.g. it can de-sensitise or lessen the effects of anxiety, stopping it from holding you back from the lifestyle you want.
Hypnotherapy usually involves the client experiencing a feeling of relaxation, but throughout the session the client is totally aware of what is going on.
- You can not be made to do anything you don’t want to do.
- You will not feel as if you are ‘under’ or asleep
What can Hypnotherapy help me with?
Hypnotherapy can help with a wide range of issues such as:
- Anxiety/panic attacks
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Phobias e.g. spiders, heights, confined spaces, water, flying etc.
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Stress management and relaxation
- Weight issues/eating problems
What happens in a session?
I will talk to you to find out:
- Your specific reason for requesting hypnotherapy
- The background to the issue you would like to work on
- Your motivation for change
- What your end goal is from hypnotherapy
This is completely confidential.
I will then discuss and agree the most appropriate form of treatment with you and provide you with the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
Each session lasts around 1 hour.