Do you know how to write a grant application which:
- Explains clearly what your project is
- Makes your proposal stand out from all the others
- Provides confidence that your organisation has the skills and ability to deliver
- Meets the funding criteria?
I have assessed hundreds of grant applications on behalf of funding European and Lottery Funds and I know what makes a good application stand out.
If you have a project idea and a potential funding stream, but need help to create a successful funding application, I can help you:
- Develop a compelling project outline and vision
- Devise a practical and achievable project plan and time table
- Work out your resource needs and funding request
- Prepare your funding application and associated business plan
If you have already written your proposal, but want an independent review before submitting it to a funder, I can also quality assure your application. I will give you key tips on:
- Where you can strengthen the proposal to best meet the funding criteria
- How to word the application to make your project benefits stand out